Jump!

 
What are you waiting for???
 
We are in a place of transition these days where we are needing to make a lot of very big decisions.  Yuck, the "D" word!!!  I've always hated deciding things, ask anybody!!!  To stress my point I've posted a video for you below. When I saw it for the first time I actually wondered who secretly video taped us.  Sadly, I am not exaggerating, yes, my poor husband!
 
 
Anyhoo, we were chatting today about things and my hubby reminded me that I needed to "Jump and build my wings on the way down!"  Man, I love that saying!  When he said I swear it got sunnier out and I thought I heard trumpets and possibly a choir of angels singing.  Such inspiring words yet so....freakin' scary!  Can't I just know all the answers up front, is it too much to ask to simply know what the future holds?  I am speaking to myself too when I say, it's time to be brave and take a leap of faith.  Everyday is a new day to change your life.  Remember your goals and ONLY make decisions that will bring you closer to them, if your choice is sending you in the direction of the life you want then you know its the right thing to do!

Tidak ada komentar:

Poskan Komentar