Holy Crap Cranky Fitness is SEVEN Years Old Today!

By Crabby McSlacker


Seven Years? How the hell did that happen?

I won't bore you with a lot of musings on blogging today.  It's April 15th and some of you might have more important things to attend to.

But I did just wanna say a big and heartfelt THANK YOU to everyone who shows up here--no matter how off-topic, trivial, or silly the content might be. You guys are the reason Cranky Fitness never quite dies off! Which is either a good thing or an incredible disservice to humanity. I think the jury is still out on that one.

I've wandered away for long periods, and yet when I come back, some of you are still here to give me another chance. Which totally makes me a happy and grateful crab.  Plus, Cranky Fitness commenters are world-renowned for their generosity, humor, patience, common sense, cleverness, and kick-ass attitudes.

Oh, and one more thing: we've got a new About Page, somewhat re-edited and updated. It now includes a few more photos and introduces a couple of regular blog contributors, Starving Bitch and Research Nancy. (I'm still fantasizing about forming some sort of partnership with a smart-ass social-media ninja who for some reason is willing to align themselves with the Cranky brand and take over the world with me for nothing other than speculative future income. Folks who thought they had time to help simply didn't! So if you inquired earlier and I lost your email, please nudge me.)

Anyway, happy tax day, and thanks again everyone!!!!!!

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar