2014

 
Well it's here!  Happy New Year everyone! 
 
My question today is this...what will you accomplish in 2014?
 
I have been spending a lot of time in the last week thinking about this question.  I got out a pen and paper and started to write down my goals for this fresh new year.  I realized two huge things at the end of this endeavour.  First, there was a common thread for me in several of the goals I set for myself.  CONSISTENCY!  The truth is I already do a lot of the things on my list, just not as consistently as I would like. The other thing I realized is that there were a few other things that I really wanted to write down but didn't.  Later that night I gave myself all kinds of reasons why it was good that I didn't include them on the list.  By time I crawled in bed I had no more excuses and was faced with the truth that I didn't add them to my list because I was too afraid.  Too afraid of failing and not completing something I said I would do.   
 
 
Fear is a horrible thing and it most often stops you in your tracks before you ever even get started.  Can you relate to this?  What scares you?  What is keeping you from achieving the dreams you have?
 
I really encourage you to take some time to think about what you would like to accomplish this year.  Make a list or a collage and put it where you can see it everyday to keep you motivated.  Share your goals with someone, speak them out loud and surround yourself with positive people who will push you towards your dreams!
 
 
A dream without a plan is just a wish.

 

Tidak ada komentar:

Poskan Komentar