Did You Know...???

Today is National Iced Tea Day!
 
 
So, I've never actually heard of this before but hey, I'm all for celebrating!  In honor of National Iced Tea Day, here is a delicious recipe to try.
 
Green Tea Pomegranate Lemonade
 
 
Ingredients:
7 Green Tea bags
7 cups hot water
1/4 cup sucanat
3/4-1 cup fresh lemon juice
1/4 cup 100% pomegranate juice
Ice cubes, as required
Lemon slices and fresh mint for garnish (optional)
 
Instructions:
In a large bowl or pitcher, combine tea bags and water, steeping for 5 minutes.  Add sucanat, then lemon juice and pomegranate juice stirring until sucanat is dissolved.  Chill at least 30 minutes.  Discard tea bags, add ice and pour into glasses.  Serve garnished with a lemon slice and mint if desired.
 
(Note:  Sucanat is a minimally refined form of cane sugar.)
 
***
 
I know you're not surprised that I chose an iced tea made with Green Tea, given our love for it!  On that note, I wanted to share something else I found that I have never seen before that involves Green Tea.  Don't get too excited though, (like I did,) they're apparently only available in Japan (or Ebay for an outrageous price!)  :-(
 
The Green Tea Kit Kat!!!!!
 


 
 
 

Tidak ada komentar:

Poskan Komentar