Back from the Rock

I'm back from The Rock!
 
 
My team and I travelled to Newfoundland for the weekend for a Kickboxing tournament.  We had a great time, the people were friendly and nice and treated us well. 
 
 
There were four of us who fought and we all did very well.  I again, drew a tough opponent.  It was a killer, high action fight and the crowd loved it! 
 
 
He had the better cardio and this was the determining factor.  The fight went to him and he earned it.  He was a friendly, nice guy with a lot of talent.  The coaches will be receiving the fight tape soon and once I get it I will post it for you all.  The whole experience was great and I am looking forward to my next fight in a few months in Halifax.  If you would be interested in attending, let me know and I will get some tickets. 

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar