Train's Secret Weapon Against Sore Muscles and Injuries

One thing that I love about my husband is that whatever he does, he does it with his whole heart.  He is full of intensity and passion in everything he does and I love that whether he's competing in a fight or mopping the gym floor after class he does it full out to the best of his ability.  I mean, come on St. Peters Bay, have you seen the guy "jogging" through town?  The truth is when Train says he's going for a run he doesn't mean a little light paced jog around the block, he means he'll be gone for a long time and he'll be full out sprinting in a sauna suit with ankle and wrist weights on!  I'm sure you've seen him in his  reflective vest!  I admire his passion and drive and am convinced that the phrase "go big or go home" was made up by someone observing my man!  So, with this amazing trait that I love comes a very common phrase heard in our home on a pretty regular basis...
 
Train to Muff:  "Ummmm, uh-oh hun, I think I may have over done it."
 
Muff in her head (all the while gazing lovingly and sympathetically):  "Really?  I'm so surprised to hear that?  Do you really think that running to the next town over in your sauna suit and ankle and wrist weights on a freezing cold winter day may have been a tad too much?"
 
Achy muscles and injuries are a common thing for Train (again, surprise surprise!) 
So what does he use and swear by???
 

Thai Lotion Boxing Liniment
(Traditionally used by Muay Thai Boxers)
 

Thai Lotion can be used for pre-sport warm up to prevent muscle straining, spraining or injury during your activities or as an after-sport or injury home care.  It can help you maintain consistency in your training and strenuous activity by helping eliminate or reduce nagging aches and pains.  It is good for circulation, speedy recovery and the temporary relief of aches and pains that are usually associated with contact sports or any activity that results in overworked muscles, tendons, rheumatism and arthritis.  And the bonus is that it smells good, or at least I think so!  I know Train's dad would beg to differ!
 
Contact us for more details at trainsfitness@gmail.com
 

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar