Training Journal 12/31-1/6

Monday December 31, 2012-Sunday, January 6, 2013: I ran and won a marathon on Monday (even though I was supposed to do 50 mile pace, I went just a tad faster) then biked the rest of the week to rest my feet.  I was able to get  a lot of biking in during the week, reaching a total of 11 hours of biking, all but 2.3hrs of it inside on my road bike with the trainer. I would've been outside, but it has been cold and rainy.  I was also able to get a good deal of CYS (Core/yoga/strength) during the week.  Right now, I am writing from Oahu where I will be doing some running in preparation for the HURT 100 mile race on the 19-20th.  I also ended the week with a cold, which now that I am in Hawaii, will hopefully go away!
Getting ready to bike the Chuckanut-Samish Loop
Monday: Last Chance Marthon 26.2  mile, came in 2nd overall, 1st place woman. Mostly flat-ish trail, with some short hills (1,700 feet of climbing for 26.2). 3:35hr
Tuesday: 1 hour bike ride (indoors), 30 minute crosstraining core/kettlebell
Wednesday: 1 hr indoor bike plus kettlebell work
Thursday: Two 1hr sessions on bike
Friday: three 1hr sessions on bike + 1 hr kettle bell, core, strength stuff.
Saturday: Two 45 minute biking sessions 30 min core/leg work
Sunday: 2hr 20 minute 33 mile bike ride with 2,000 feet climbing. Chuckanut Drive/Lake Samish Loop.Today I definitely can tell I have a cold.

Totals:
Running Miles: 26 miles
Running Elevation Gain: 1,700 feet
Biking Hours: 11 hours (this brings a smile to my face!)
Other Crosstraining: CYS, 3 hours

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar