Cravings


Cravings...they are something I know about all to well (and not just since pregnancy!)  Cravings can just take you over and they are so hard to shake you can so easily become a slave to them.  When I was young and would have the idea of some food seem to take me over my mom would always say that my body must be in need of something.  Turns out she was right!  (How do mom's always know?!)  Here is a great chart I found on Pinterest that tells you what your body is actually missing when you crave certain foods.  Now, just because you crave that piece of chocolate cake doesn't mean you should just go ahead and eat it, but this chart will help you know what a great healthy alternative would be and because the alternative hosts the thing your body is actually in need of, you will be satisfied.
  

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar