Staying Cold-Free with Train

Winter.  The time of year when everyone is known to get a cold at least once during the season.  If you are wondering what you can do to help boost your immunity and fight off the winter germs I'll share with you what I find always works for me.
 
As soon as I feel even the possibility of a cold coming on I drink this concoction and I continue drinking it until I feel like myself again.  I steep one green tea of my choice in a mug with hot water and a small chunk of fresh ginger and let it cool.  After removing the tea bag and the chunk of ginger I then add a sprinkle of lemon juice a pinch of cayenne pepper and a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar.  If you want to make it taste a little bit better, which I recommend, add your choice of juice, orange is my fave.  Then I quickly down the entire mug.  In addition I take 1000 mg of vitamin C three times daily or if we have the powdered vitamin C on hand I will add it directly to the tea.  If I know that I will be at home and not in public I also eat a clove a garlic!  Works like a charm! 
 
Train with a box of green tea, lemon juice, cayenne pepper, apple cider vinegar, ginger and vitamin C ~ everything you need to stay cold free this winter!
 
Note:  Muff is convinced the garlic doesn't actually prevent colds but rather prevents human contact in general which in turn limits the transfer of germs ;-)
 
Merry cold-free Christmas!
 
Train and Spike, staying germ free!
 

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar