Shakeology Cleanse Day #2 & #3

Day #2
 
We completed the second day!  It was a good day but to be honest, a little harder then the first.  We checked in with each other frequently and I for one needed some encouragement.  I have done the cleanse myself once before but did it at a time when I was very busy and on the go.  I found this gave me less time to let my mind wander and quite honestly, the three days were over before I knew it!  This time, however, we did it during some quiet, at home days, the day seemed to pass slowly and I personally had to keep reminding myself to stay focused on the task at hand!   Darr and Train struggled with caffeine with drawls but we charged through!  We all agreed we felt a  sleepy and obviously less energised as we only ate "just enough" fuel to get through the day.  We are all quite active but our one hour fitness class was all we could do that night, no walks or added activity and we all headed to bed early.  I slept extra good throughout the cleanse!
 
Day #3
 
Success!  We made it!  I personally feel such a sense of accomplishment.  This cleanse is not easy, it is a challenge but there is nothing more satisfying then completing something challenging!  I am so proud of the three of us!
 
 
So, as you heard from the video, we had fabulous results!  The three days were totally worth it and as challenging as it was, we all agreed that we would definitely do the cleanse again sometime.  If you are interested in more details about Shakeology, or are ready to jump on board with the cleanse, send us an email and we'll tell you how to get started.


Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar