It's Road Trip Time Again!


Yep, the Lobster and I are heading off for a leisurely cross-country trip for the next few weeks, and internet access will be scarce and sporadic. But Cranky Fitness will still be open for business! Jo and Gigi will be bringing you great posts about health and fitness... or actually, about whatever the hell they want to write about, 'cause I left them the keys to the place. Plus I'll be putting up some tired old reruns classic posts that newer readers may have missed, and perhaps I'll be sending in some pictures or short posts from the road. Oh, and one more inducement to hang around...

The Cranky Fitness Big-Ass Fall Giveaway!

We've got a grand prize from TRX and lots of other great prizes as well. To enter, go over to the giveaway post on our product page... and it's worth reading the instructions because they're a bit different than our usual giveaways.

Time to Recharge

Photo: Don Solo

So I will totally miss all my blog friends, and will be checking with all your goings on (in lurker mode) when I can. But I'm looking forward to taking a break from posting for a few weeks. Do any of you folks who have blogs of your own (or other serious internet habits) find you sometimes need to unplug for a while?

The fact that I can't think of anything remotely funny, thoughtful, informative, or interesting to leave you with is probably a good sign it's time for me to skeedaddle. I'm hoping that some scenic fall hikes, a few entertaining novels, and even long-ass driving days spent mostly staring out the window will provide either some blogging inspiration, or the answer to the question "what do you want to be when you grow up?" 'Cause that's something I'm still a little unclear on.

Thank you so much for your patience, and I'll see you all in a few weeks!

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar