What I've learned from Cranky Fitness

funny pictures of dogs with captions

Just because something's been fun, that doesn't mean you should keep doing it for the rest of your life. Like blogging. So I'm going to stop.

I'd like to offer some dramatic excuse, like I'm not going to blog here any more because of 'creative differences' with my highly esteemed co-blogger Crabby, but it wouldn't be true. I couldn't ask for a nicer person to work with. Nor do I have any plans for a solo career. I am going to continue to update my little blog Sheesh, but that's just a public way to guilt myself into exercising.

Honestly, I'm just tired. Writing a blog post take a lot of time. Doing anything well takes time, but even writing a crappy blog post takes more time than you would think (unless you've tried it, in which case you're probably nodding your head at this point).

What I learned from Cranky Fitness

While I loved all of Crabby's posts, and some of mine, the ones that have stayed with me the longest were the ones with really great comments. I have to say, of all the blogs out there I think the commenters on Cranky Fitness rule! Not only funny, but very, very helpful.

Some posts where the comments are especially memorable:


But wait! There's more!


I have it from a very reliable source that Cranky Fitness is going to start cranking up the excitement next month! I can't say more, as it would involve breaking a vow of silence and Crabby knows where I live that would be morally unethical. But trust me. There are Plans Afoot!


Well all right. I will give you this little sneak peek. Crabby is going to--

Oh come on. You think I'm going to spill the beans like that? You'll just have to send me a lot of cash in unmarked bills keep reading. It's going to be great!

Ciao!

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar